Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nap

I came home today and took a 2 hour nap.  I'm pretty sure that I was asleep before I hit the pillow.  I didn't sleep very well last night.  I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately.  I usually wake up around 3 and finally fall back to sleep around 6.  I'm exhausted.



I'm driving to Culver, Indiana tomorrow to watch Harrison run on Saturday morning.  He's having a pretty great year in XC at North.  His best 5K time is 17:14.  He placed 2nd in the Brown County Freshman/Sophomore run a couple of weeks ago.  He's leaving school at noon tomorrow to head up to Culver.  He's pretty excited to be getting out of class for this meet.  I'm going by myself because the twins have hockey on Saturday.  I hope Culver has some decent hotels because I haven't even started looking yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment