Saturday, June 4, 2011

T-Shirts

So, I’ve been taking pictures of t-shirts at school for awhile now.  The shirts that these kids wear to school today crack me up.  I’ve been advised to post one at a time, but I’m not really that good at following directions…..

These are in no particular order.

This is kinda hard to read.

Four Stages of Life
1.  You believe in Santa
2.  You believe Santa is fake
3.  You play Santa
4.  You look like Santa






One of my faves…….



6th grader….



This girl has the boys in my class going CRAZY!



Little 2nd grader...


This one says, WARNING!  Mouth Operates Faster than Brain.  (so true)




3 more days.  I’m going to have my camera ready.  There will be more to come!!!  

5 comments:

  1. I'd really like a nerdasaurus t-shirt. my whole family would probably be embarrassed to be seen with me, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nerdasaurus is just too cute. a friend made me one for my birthday once that says, I'm Always In Favor of Moseying. good collection, KStreib!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the shirt Warning shirt! On that particular subject it is even more true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think the Warning! Mouth operates faster than the brain fits me. Sometimes the opposite is also true... brain works faster than the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection. I kind of wished you just posted one at a time, but this is great too.

    ReplyDelete