Friday, June 10, 2011

Bloomington

It’s a little bit crazy in our town right now.  There are three different cases of stabbings in the paper today and Lauren is still missing.  I don’t know what’s going on, but this place is stressing me out.  I have lived in Bloomington most of my life and I have never felt unsafe, but now I feel the need to keep my children close to me and I do not like that feeling.

I know it’s not Wednesday, but I did finally get to watch a movie in JUNE.  I watched it this morning to relieve some stress.  I’ve seen this movie several times, but I knew it would make me laugh and damn it, that is what I needed.  It’s the Bad News Bears.  It is completely inappropriate, but funny as shit.   I’ve seen them all, but the newest one with Billy Bob Thornton is hilarious and a must see!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man where were the stabbings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In and around town. They released one guy from jail and he went straight to his ex’s house and stabbed her to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm feeling edgy and sad about all the violence around us right now.

    Maybe I'll watch BNB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'll just stay in Italy... This crap is stressing me out. I don't want to return to a violence filled town.

    ReplyDelete