Sunday, June 19, 2011

camp

Harrison came home from WyldLife camp tonight.  And guess what?  He got a freakin manicure while he was there!  I really don’t even want a manicure.  I desperately need a pedicure though!


My sleep patterns are officially out of whack.  I took a nap yesterday and I was up until 4:30 am last night.  Not cool!  So, of course, I took another nap today.  I’ve also been doing a lot of dreaming lately. Dreaming equals stress leaving my body, but I don’t think it counts when I’m dreaming about work.

3 comments:

  1. Dying for a pedicure. How can we make this happen????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe thurs morning when the boys are at baseball camp. maybe 10 or 11. I don’t know if any shops are open that early though. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails! I did Mac's big toes a couple weeks ago. Shef wanted his toes at first, but then he wanted me to take it off. Love the pose, too.

    ReplyDelete