Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hair

I have been begging Henry to cut his hair for months.  I don’t mind long hair, but when I have to comb it, I get cranky.  I have really short hair because I don’t want to spend time doing my hair in the morning or at any other time during the day.  He claims that he doesn’t know how to comb his hair.

This is what I’ve had to wake up to some mornings.


He looks ticked off in the picture because he said, I hurt his head when I combed his hair.  YES, this is what it looked like AFTER I spent 10 minutes combing it.

This is what he looked like before I combed it….





So, after hours of begging him and finally convincing him that his hair would grow back out by hockey season, he said yes and I drove as fast as I could to the shop.


I nicknamed him High-Maintenance Henry a long time ago.  I think I did the right thing.

3 comments:

  1. New haircut is adorable.
    Old hairstyles were hilarious.

    I think you did do the right thing!

    This is Lee, Not Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing IRoaCR reminded me that it’s WED!

    Henry wanted me to send you this.

    http://thebighenster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ I left the country and you cut his hair!

    ReplyDelete