Monday, June 6, 2011

LONG ASS DAY

I started the day with a 7 am dentist appointment.  Henry chipped both of his front teeth yesterday and refused to go to school until they were fixed.  I don’t blame him.  He did look pretty ridiculous.

I sat in on some interviews today.  Finding the right people for the job is a stressful thing to me.  I kinda just want to sit and listen and not make any decisions.  I guess that means that no one person stood out and made me want to jump up and down and scream,  YOU HAVE TO HIRE THAT PERSON.

The twins did something today that I have never done in my entire life.  They got a manicure!  I think this has something to do with the mini-economy that is going on at their school.  All I could get out of them was that a girl from another class painted their nails for $3 in Monkey Money.




I went to two graduations today.  Our Fairview Kindergarteners and Harrison’s 8th grade graduation.  They were both fun and lots of screaming took place. I can’t believe that I’m going to have a kid that is in high school.



The students were crazy wild today.  I took lots of great pictures of t-shirts today. I’ll be posting them soon.  2 more days..  2 more days…

3 comments:

  1. A kid in high school... you're so old! Lol. Don't forget it is Collin's B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Harrison but not Henry at the manicure "store". Carter did it too, must have been some sort of macho thing--that doesn't seem to make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you mean Hayden, but Harrison may get in line for a manicure! ha ha Yes, it’s the new macho!!

    ReplyDelete