Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Green Lantern

I went to the movies today with 7 little boys and a friend.  The boys were all sitting in the front row and my friend and I were way in the back.  We watched all the previews and the movie was just about to start and then the power went out.  It went black in the theatre and I was so afraid that my boys (Henry) would start screaming and freaking out, but they (he) didn’t.  The emergency light came on in the corner and we all just sat there wondering what to do.  After several minutes, the movie girl came in and announced that the power was out and it would probably be awhile before it came back on.

We had some ticked off little boys, but we got re-admit tickets and made plans to come back one day next week.  I’ve never been in a movie theatre when the power went out.  It was kind of weird.  I guess I’ll be watching the Green Lantern next week.

2 comments:

  1. I would not be happy about this.
    I like that actor who plays the Green Lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking Mac to his first movie next week. Cars 2. I'm taking Shef, too. I wonder when he'll start wanting me to sit far away?

    Also, this would have been an annoying experience fo sho.

    ReplyDelete