Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday

So, um, it’s Wednesday.  I’m not exactly keeping track of what day it is anymore.

I’m finding out that I don’t watch very many movies.  I thought I did, but I don’t.  I did watch a movie the other night.  I couldn’t sleep, so I picked a movie from Netflix that I thought would be boring and put me to sleep.  I watched Chasing Amy.  Harrison was a year old when this movie came out.  (1997)

It’s about a guy that falls in love with a girl.  He finds out that she has a shady sexual history and even though he is completely in love with her, he can’t stop thinking about it.  He confronts her and things go downhill from there.  Ben Affleck does a nice job playing his part.  The girl is a little annoying, but overall I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment