Sunday, October 14, 2012

app

I was finally able to buy an app on my iphone today.  I always get stuck on the security questions page.  It's funny because I picked the questions and answered them on-line and when I answer the questions on my phone, it always tells me that my answers are incorrect.  Normally, I just give up and decide that I don't need the stupid app anyway, but today was different.  I reset the questions five times and it finally let me in.  Anyway, I bought this app called picframe.  It lets me make collages with all the silly pictures that I take.  Like this one....




I went to the IU auditorium today and took some pictures of the Hoagy Carmichael statue for our Artful Learning unit.   It's really beautiful outside right now.  I love this time of year.  It sucks that I didn't have time to walk around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment