Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Break

Fall break hasn't been much of a break at all for me.  I spent most of the day grading papers, entering grades and cleaning up my classroom.   I also had to do concession stand duty at the football game tonight for Harrison's XC team.  I need a real break.  I wish we still had Thursday and Friday!

Harrison birthday is today.  I can't believe he's 16.  He'll be doing something that he loves though.  It's regionals for his XC team.  I hope he has a great run and gets a PR.  I was going to bring cupcakes for the team, but he told me no, because cupcakes are not healthy.  He said I could bring bagels.  Bagels!?!  Whatever.  I miss the little boy that he used to be, but I love the teenager that he is now.  We've had some good times together and I hope that there will be many more to come.



age 1 


birthday - 10 years old

 age 7

 First day of 1st grade

 6th grade

2nd grade

XC 2012

1 comment: