Tuesday, January 1, 2013

nice break

This break has been a lot of fun.  I've spent a lot of time with my boys playing in the snow, playing games, watching movies, and shopping.  I saved all of my Christmas shopping for the week before Christmas.  It was kind of crazy, but I got it all done.

I'm worried about all of this snow.  I've heard that it's going to be a very snowy winter.  I do not want anymore snow days!  Our new superintendent needs to find the love of a good two hour delay.







I'm trying to think of a clever New Year's resolution.  I can't think of anything.  I've been to the Iron Pit almost every day over break, but I don't do weight loss or exercise resolutions.  I hope something comes to me soon because it's going to be to late to declare one.  

2 comments:

  1. Great fotos.

    I love the snowman.

    I'm resolve to health. Nothing specific. Just general health stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. President's Challenge over on Miscellaneous Missives. FYI

    ReplyDelete