Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

I can't believe that it's Christmas Eve.  I'm trying to remember what happened this year.  Time is flying at a rate that I can't handle.  I'm sitting here thinking about wrapping some gifts.  I haven't wrapped one yet.  I did buy some presents and I made/asked/told the twins to wrap Harrison's stuff.  I am very excited to give Harrison one gift this year.  I got him a Breaking Bad poster.  I think he's gonna love it.  He got me addicted to the show.  I finished the final season yesterday.  It's almost as good as the Dexter series.



Twins have started playing poker.  They got invited to a poker party a couple of weeks ago and have been playing every day since.  They mostly play on their ipads, but I also bought them a texas hold 'em set.



I'm thinking about my crazy New Year's Resolution for 2014.  I need a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment