Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Night Worries

In the morning, my 3rd graders are going to take their first istep test.  I'm worried about them.  I can't wait until this week is over.



My weekend was packed with fun, so I'm going to try and think about that instead.  The boys played a fantastic game of soccer on Saturday.  Their good friend Titus is getting better at this game and that kid is so fast!  


I went to the lake with Kelly and helped her put her boat in the water for the first time ever.  That was kind of scary, but everything went smoothly.  I'm so happy that it's warming up.  I played 2 softball games today in my shorts.  I looked around at all the green grass and just smiled.  The winter was awful and I don't want to think about snow for another 6 months.  

Harrison took his SAT's yesterday.  I hope he gets a good score and doesn't have to take it again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment