Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Back to the hotel

So while I was running sprints at the hotel, the MLB first female pitcher commercial came on.  http://youtu.be/4FjOXVWtES0

 It froze Henry in his tracks and he gasped. He thought it was real and he got so excited. I told him that it wasn't, but it would happen one day. 

We talked about the girl that pitched in the little league World Series last summer.  Henry remembered that she said baseball was her least favorite sport. She said she loved basketball. 

Henry just tried out for the Cutters travel soccer team. I'm not sure if he's going to make it, but he also wants to run cross country again while he's playing soccer and oh, by the way, can I sign him up for climbing camp and track and field camp...  Pleaseeeeee.... 

The kid is wearing me out. Meanwhile, I just bought Hayden a new gaming mouse. What the hell is a gaming mouse??? Whatever. He's pretty happy  about it though. 



Harrison is in Tennessee at the Bonnaroo Festival.  He took his best friend with him. I hope he has the time of his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment