Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Key West

I didn’t bring a comb or brush.  I decided not to care after 2 days.  It’s been really hard getting used to  this heat. It’s been so cold and rainy in Indiana and then boom!  Hot and humid. I haven’t figured out the beaches yet. I want a beach like the soft sands of the Gulf of Mexico, but I don’t think I’m going to find that here.

I have found tons of chickens.  They are everywhere. I went to the grocery store today and they were hanging out at the front door.  They were by the dumpster of the phone repair shop and they are all over the campgrounds.

I went kayaking today with Henry and Scott.  It’s so nice to be out on the water. I put spf 70 on and it worked. I wish I would have put that on my nephew yesterday.  He is fried.

We also went to see Rocketman today. It wasn’t as good as Bohemian Rhapsody, but I loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment