Thursday, July 7, 2011

bike ride

I’m supposed to start my bike ride to the dunes on Monday.  Harrison doesn’t want to go now.  He wants to stay home and go to football conditioning.  I was bummed at first, but I’m better now.  I wouldn’t want to miss any practices for my favorite sport either.  Now I’m trying to decide whether I should go at all.  A friend said that she would go with me, but I don’t know.  It’s just not what I had planned.

Harrison was freaking out today.  He swears that his dad did not feed him at all while I was in Chicago.  I was in Chicago for less than 48 hours and he says, that I was gone for 4 days.  I reminded him of the party that we went to on the 3rd, but he swears that he hasn’t had a decent meal in over a week.  I took him to Chipotle today and that shut him up for the rest of the day.  Teenagers.  

1 comment:

  1. Q sometimes complains that I'm not giving him food. I point over to the kitchen area. Come on boys, feed thyselves!

    Bike ride to the Dunes. Still not sure I'm convinced of the greatness of that plan. But it would probably be awesome.

    ReplyDelete