Saturday, July 30, 2011

irritated

I usually don't post when I'm irritated, but I just can't stop thinking about our training.  I think some people need to learn how to suggest ideas without being degrading.  The confidence that I had going into this school year was sucked out of me.  All that time sitting by the pool, reading, and relaxing this summer was gone in an instant.  My chest pains were back by Thursday and I wasn't even there on Monday or Tuesday morning.  I need a plan and when my head stops spinning, I will think of something.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Streibie! Hope you're poolside this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to sing that song about looking on the bright side of life. Do you know it? It's pretty catchy. Are you seeing Rasinski on Tuesday?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I signed up for it, but I don't know if I'm going now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should go. We can sing some songs together. It's a Grand Old Flag!!!!

    ReplyDelete