Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Look

It's 2014 and I need some goals.  It's time for some changes, like a new job.   I've been looking online for classes to take and I'm thinking about a career change.  I'd like to do something with computers.  Ivy Tech has a few possibilities.  Taking classes will be a good distraction for everything that is going on at the job site.  The job is a joke.  I can't even begin to list all of the things that have gone wrong lately, so I'm just going to crawl into my own little world and stay there.

I need a picture....  deep breath....



Ahhh, now look at that little face.  She's adorable.  My friends are adopting her and I got to hold her.  I felt like I was in heaven for the entire time and then when I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about her cute little face.  This little girl is going to make a lot of people very happy.

So, I'm going to go talk to someone at Ivy Tech and take a class, maybe two.  Distractions are good.  I don't want this to all be just a thought that comes and goes.  I need to get in the car and drive myself to Ivy Tech and sign up!

And this year's crazy New Year's resolution is to cook something every day.  I eat out way too much!!! I want to start making my own food.  Today, I made french toast.  I used to make this all the time when I was younger.  Yesterday, I made grilled cheese and homemade mac and cheese.  Apparently, I'm starting simple...




Henry wants to make this next.



Best of 2013...

1.  Riding my bike
2.  Henry's team won 1st place in baseball
3.  Pink concert with Harrison
4.  Train concert with Henry, Hayden, and Jennifer
5.  Being on the boat with Kelly
6.  Women's half marathon with my mom
7.  St. Louis trip with my mom, Henry, Hayden, and Titus
8.  Meeting Carlotta Walls LaNier
9.  Chicago trip with my three boys
10.  Watching Harrison run

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I want to hold that baby! She'll be squirming around by the time I get to her, grabbing my glasses and throwing them around.
    I love the hot dog spaghetti picture. Please make that!
    And I love the job thoughts. I'm getting a new job too this year, so this will be an adventure! Happy 2014

    ReplyDelete