Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sleeping

Yesterday, I got up at 5:45 in the morning to take the twins to their bus.  I was making peanut butter crackers in my sleep.  I handed them their uniforms and told them to get dressed.  When we got to Tri North, Hayden told me that he forgot to put on his jersey and his shorts. This is typical Hayden. I said, ok, I'll go back to the house and bring your stuff to Brown County. I went home and crashed.   I must've turned the sound off on my phone off or something.  I woke up at 4 in the afternoon.  I totally missed their meet and Hayden didn't get to run.  I did get caught up on some much needed sleep.  This has been a very long and stressful week. I wish tomorrow was Wednesday. 


My brother took a great picture of Henry during his run yesterday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment