Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Being a mom

I felt like a mom yesterday for the first time in about a month. Yeah, I go to games, practices, concerts, banquets, feed them, wash their clothes, and I take the twins to school most mornings, but life hasn't felt right for awhile.  

So while Henry was at school, I went into his room and started cleaning it for him. It was disgusting. Under all of the dirty/clean clothes, there were a bunch of old sucker sticks and they were stuck to the carpet.  There were also little, round, yellow lemon heads everywhere. I found the empty box under his bed.  



I washed all of his sheets and made sure that he had plenty of blankets on his bed to stay warm at night.  The other night he was looking for an extra blanket and I was so tired that I couldn't get up to help him look for one.  I've been falling asleep around 8:30 every night and I think Hayden has been staying up until midnight. 

I also went to the store and bought the twins some pants that actually fit. They've grown about 6 inches in the past year and all their pants look like capris. 


No comments:

Post a Comment