Saturday, March 21, 2015

Big Hero 6

We watched Big Hero 6 out on the patio of the hotel next door. We sat under the stars and I only had to wear a hoodie. I'm still begging my kids to move to Florida.   They humor me and say yes every once in a while. The movie was super cute.  I was getting a little bored with it and then they introduced Baymax.  He totally made the movie worth watching. 



I've had a very relaxing spring break minus the cough and cold that I picked up on Wednesday.  I'm ready to go back to work on Monday and start my second spring break on Wednesday!  

Top 4 crazy things that happened over spring break 2015

1.  Ben got attacked by fire ants
2.  Henry got to play with lemurs
3.  No one lost anything! 
4.  Hayden hit the jackpot 3 times in the hammer game at Dave & Busters and won over 4,000 tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment