Sunday, January 22, 2017

Women's March Weekend

I missed out on all of the marches yesterday because I was in Ohio watching the twins play hockey. I really wish that I had traveled to Washington.  The pictures that my friends sent me and posted were fantastic.  The chants and signs were amazing.  I really missed out.  ðŸ˜žðŸ˜žðŸ˜ž

The boys played a tough team yesterday.  We still have one kid out with a broken arm and another kid couldn't make it because of choir.  We ended up winning the first game and losing the 2nd.  Hayden scored in the first game and got a 2 minute penalty for slashing.  He's only been in the penalty box a handful of times over the years.  The first time he was called for a penalty, he cried the entire 2 minutes.

My mom went with us, so that made it fun.  Mom and I walked around the Cube ice rink in Findlay Ohio while the boys warmed up. They had two amazing parks, a walking trail, and some cool baseball diamonds.



We celebrated our 100th day in grand style on Friday.  The first graders were pumped up.  I had them so excited about this day.  I brought in cake, we played games, and the kids brought in projects.  My principal stopped by a few times because "she didn't want to miss out on all of the fun!"  I love my little school.  The kids are great.   The staff is great.  I feel like I've won the lottery.



1 comment: