Sunday, January 1, 2017

First post of 2017

My resolution this year is to spend less time on social media.  I get sucked in.  It's nice to check in on people and see how they are doing, but every single day???  nahhhh  I do miss blogging though.   I like to look back on the blog to relive all the fun times, but last year I hardly blogged.  I'm so disappointed in myself.



I'm going to look over my 2016 goals.

16 Goals for 2016

1.  Visit 16 new cities or towns. Outside of Indiana preferably:  NO
2.  Get a 40,000 steps in a day badge on Fitbit : yes
3.  Run a 5k: Yes and a half marathon!  I walked, but whatever
4. Stop drinking Diet Coke: NO 
5.  Read 16 books :  almost. ok NO.  Wait do first grade picture books count???
6.  Take a class : NO
7.  Organize my pictures : NO  This is depressing......
8.  Paint the boy's bedrooms YES!!!
9.  Write more : grrrr
10.  Spend more time with the boys because, wow, do they grow up fast  Yes!
11. Eat better food. Although, I just had ice cream for dinner No
12. Spend less time on social media. Yes
13. Ride my bike 1,000 miles No :(
14. Get another tattoo nope
15. Go watch the IU women play basketball Yes!
16. Go on an adventure:  Does going from 6th grade to 1st count?  I think so. 

7 out of 16.  Less than 50%.  ugh.  I need better resolutions for this year.  I deleted Facebook.  I'm only taking on one more goal.  I have to take a class to renew my license.  I am coaching the math bowl team. Those 4th and 5th graders are so smart.  I am tutoring a kid in China over Skype.  I think he might come and stay with us this summer.  I'll think of another goal.  Maybe.  or maybe this is enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment