Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Kahoot

I played Kahoot with my first graders today.  They had a blast.  They screamed.  They jumped.  They went berserk.  And then about halfway through the third game, the fire alarm went off.  I totally forgot that we were having a drill at 2:45.  They all freaked out and took off running.  Luckily, I beat them to the door.  When we got back inside, I needed them to chill out.  Calm down. Take it down about 72 notches.  I had them pack up, then I gave them snack, and put on a movie.


Indoor recess needs to end ASAP.....  These kids need to run like the wind, OUTSIDE!

In other news, our practice math bowl competition is this Thursday.  We are competing against all the other kids in Martinsville and then the real competition is February 23rd.  I hope they do well.  We have been practicing 2 days a week for a few months.  I'm a nervous wreck.  Our shirts are pretty cool though!



No comments:

Post a Comment