Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Finally February

Has January always been this long?  It seemed longer than long this year.  The long car rides to all the hockey games didn't help.  I spent way too much time in the van last month.  We are home almost all of February now.  Except for this weekend.....

So my math bowl team won first place in the area competition!  The real competition is February 23rd.   I'm so excited, but we have a lot of work to do.  We scored 18 points out of a possible 32.  AND one of my math bowl kids moved away.  His last day was Monday.  I need to pick a new captain for squad 3 and move someone into his spot.  The stress is real here.



My class made the front page of the paper.  The fall foliage queen came to read to our class last week.  She had this huge tiara on her head.  She read a book about a princess that had a bad hair day.  The kids seemed to enjoy it.  When she left, I read the Paper Bag Princess story to them, just to bring them back down to planet Earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment