Sunday, February 26, 2017

It's Sunday

The boys finished up their youth hockey career yesterday with 2 losses.  They played the Owensboro Puckhogs and the Findlay Trojans.  The rink was so cold.  I spent the entire day freezing to death.  It snowed off and on a little, after being in the 60's all week.  Welcome back winter.  High school hockey is next.  The best part about high school hockey is that we only play Indiana teams.  We won't have to travel around all winter anymore.



My mom went with me to watch the final games.  On the way back, we talked about taking a road trip to California this summer.  We want to visit our old house in San Jose.  I want to visit Gardner School where I went to kindergarten and 6th grade.   I'd like to sit on the beach in Santa Cruz where I played when I was little.   My mom wants to drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.  If we go to San Fransisco, I have to see the Giants play.  We talked about camping along the way, like Harrison and I did last summer.  This trip will be epic, if it pans out.  I have to take a class this summer.  So we will see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment