Friday, August 2, 2019

Things that I didn't get to do this summer.....

I didn't get to swim with dolphins.  I didn't get to go to Wrigley Field and watch the Cubs play.  I didn't go to Indianapolis and see The Funky Bones and I didn't go to a yoga class! 

But I did get to go to Key West and I got to see an alligator.  He was swimming so close to me!  I did get to see the Miami Marlins play the Cardinals.  The Cardinals won!  I did see the Wynwood Walls in Miami.  I really loved the murals.  The graffiti is outstanding.  And I did play in a lot of softball games.  It has been a pretty great summer. 

I still have a lot to do this summer and this includes setting up my classroom!  I'm starting this Sunday. 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great one. Alex May is also having her kids write on the writing topic you shared with me. Awesome, STREIBIE!

    ReplyDelete