Sunday, February 20, 2011

phone

I have a new toy.  I bought myself a new phone that will take me at least a month to figure out.  I’ve been needing a distraction like this for some time now.  It's a Droid and whenever I get a text message this weird little robot voice says…  DROID.  It made me laugh, at first!  Now, I want to know how to change it!!!!!!



I signed Henry up for baseball this weekend.  He was so excited.  He found a cool baseball shirt to wear to his evaluation and when it was over, he asked me to take him to the park and hit him some balls!   Hayden doesn’t want to play.  We begged him to play.  Even his friends at the evaluation begged him to play.  His current goal in life is to be a black belt in karate.  

My twins are almost 9.  I can’t even believe it.


1 comment: