Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chicago Cubs

1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100.  I missed a few teams, but not many.  Great blogging idea, Pronto Pup!




According to Sports Illustrated for Kids, (Henry read this to me last night) the Cubs are expected to finish 5th in their division.  I hope they are wrong!  I'm excited to watch my team play this season.

See that big, tall, dark building to the left of the scoreboard that's in centerfield?  I used to live on the 35th floor of that building!  I used my binoculars to watch games and loved hearing the sound of screaming fans when the Cubs hit a home run or made an amazing play.  I did not want to move out of that building and I would still be living there, if the decision would have been left up to me.  When I go to Cubbie games, I always make it a point to drive by the building and reminisce.

3 comments:

  1. I miss living in San Francisco. Even after all these years. Oh well. We're here and we are doing our best, forget the rest. The challenge was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I wish I could see into the Twins ballpark from my house. Thanks for doing the challenge! Go Cubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story, kstreib! And great blogging this challenge!

    ReplyDelete