Friday, March 18, 2011

amazing moments

This has been a pretty relaxing week.  I read a lot of books, went to a spring training baseball game, watched a movie with Harrison (daybreakers) and took some naps.  I made a list of fun stuff that happened this week….



10.  Went to Walmart at midnight for sheets.  I’m pathetic.  I need soft sheets that are made of 100% cotton or I can’t sleep.  I made Harrison go with me.  He couldn’t believe that they cost $60 (actually cheap) and he wanted to know if spending that much money on sheets would affect his life in any way.  

9.  Got my haircut at Hair Force.  (great cut by a woman that is originally from Indiana and her oldest son’s name is Robert Montgomery….)

8.  Henry told on Hayden because he was cutting his toenails.  (Really Henry?  I would love to never have to touch your feet or anyone else’s feet ever again!  Henry claimed to be worried that Hayden was going to cut the end of his toe off. 

7.  Hayden won’t stop using the word BRANG and Harrison finally figured out how to break him of it.  Hayden kept saying.   I BRANG my PSP and Harrison just answered with what? what? what? what?  until Hayden said, I brought my PSP.  Harrison said,  OH, now I understand what you are saying….  I can’t believe it worked, but I’m definitely using it.

6.  Learned how to do a faceoff in hockey without someone dropping the puck.

5.  I got my picture taken with a real Irishman  (and the guy that was with him had a t-shirt on that said, I’m Magically Delicious)

4.  Watched Hayden make the best St. Patrick’s day face ever!



3.  I beat Harrison in mini-golf and Henry beat everyone including the next Tiger Woods.  aka, Carter H.

2.  I told the twins that they could download any song that they wanted onto my new phone.  Hayden picked a Justin Bieber song (baby) and Henry picked the Scooby Doo theme song! 

1.  Walked in the ocean with tons of Stingrays and saw a manatee swimming in the bay from the back deck!



It was just the break that I needed.  I hope that I can go back to school and finish this year strong.  That is the plan anyway.  



4 comments:

  1. I'm going to copy you on the plan for the rest of the year.

    Harrison's reaction to the sheet purchased killed me. Love that kid.

    Did you get some pix of the sting rays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got a few, mostly took videos of them. There were tons.

    It's a good plan and I'm sticking with it. I'm gearing up for tomorrow and I'm hoping that everyone had a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, I'm carrying out the plan of "finishing strong."
    How about you?

    ReplyDelete