Wednesday, March 16, 2011

technology and hair

Ok, so I was all excited this morning about posting my first blog from my phone.  It took me twice as long to type it up using that little screen, but I didn’t care.  I wanted to be able to blog from my phone.  It didn’t work.  I’m a little irritated.  There is an app that you have to pay for that may work, but I’m not spending my money on that.  oh, well.  I’ll deal with that later.

I’m getting my hair cut today.  I’ve been trying to get it cut since Sunday, but the technique of driving around trying to find a place that is open and has a wait of less than 5 minutes wasn’t working out.  So, yesterday I searched for a place on-line.  I found a place called Hair Force.  Well, you know I love a good laugh, so I called the place up and made an appt.  They better not screw up my hair!


Also, I wanted to say that I’m pretty proud of the fact that I still have not eaten one french fry in 2011.  I mean, my mom gave up after about 2 weeks and I watched my friend Jennifer give in a couple of weeks ago, but I’m still holding strong and I think my friend Lee is still rocking and rolling.  I know that I’m not going to be magically skinny by the end of the year because of this, but I do think that I’m doing something good for my body.  I mean french fries can’t be good for you, right???  Anyway, I’ve found that I try to avoid places in town that have good french fries, like Mcdonalds and Wendys, but Upland’s and Nick’s fries are amazing.  And who in their right mind can avoid those places??  NOT ME.  So, I try to order stuff that doesn’t include fries or ask for a salad.  Next year, I will have to stop eating chips!






No comments:

Post a Comment