Sunday, March 27, 2011

softball

I played in my first softball tournament of 2011 yesterday.  I was frozen solid most of the day and I can barely walk today.  We played 5 games.  I got hit in the knee and the ankle with the ball.  The two teams that I played with didn’t do very well, but I did have some fun.  It was good to see all my softball friends, but I don’t think I want to play anymore games in cold weather.  It was snowing for about 2 hours and I could barely see the ball with all the huge snowflakes.  


Since I was on the softball field all day yesterday, I missed the Butler - Florida game!  I called Henry several times during our game to find out how they were doing.   The game went into overtime and he was going crazy.  I could barely understand anything that he was saying, so I told him to call me back when the game was over.  When he called back, he said, Butler is going to HOUSTON!!!  Way to go Butler!   We need to make another road trip to Indy to get final four t-shirts this time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment