Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

Today was April Fool’s Day.  What fun!  NOT..  I do remember having fun with this stupid (dare i call it a holiday)  when I was little.   I did April Fools one person today.  



Just spent 2 days in St. Louis with a bunch of teachers.  Very eye opening experience for all involved.  This year has been one big nightmare after another in my opinion.  I asked the big dog in charge if I could go back to 3rd grade next year.  She seemed a little surprised by this request and told me that it was not very likely to happen. 


Harrison got the Outstanding Student Athlete award at the Winter Sports Awards banquet a couple of nights ago.  I was in MO and missed it.  His dad was at baseball practice with his little brother.  Parenting at its finest.  I’m just sayin…..



I’m having game night with the twins.  We ordered pizza and drank lots of Pepsi.  We are playing sequence and they have beat me every time!  I’m losing my edge.



1 comment: