Tuesday, April 5, 2011

superman

I’m watching Waiting For Superman.  I’m a little worried that it’s going to put me in a bad mood.  I’m already a little bothered by the fact that I have to listen to George W. talk.  That man gets on my last nerve.



I bought Henry and Hayden an Xbox live membership and a gamer headset tonight . It took the boys about 10 minutes to log in, create a party, and invite their little friends to join their game.  With the headset, they can talk to their friends and tell them to look out when the zombies are coming!  Technology is so cool.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Waiting for Superman for the same reason although I know I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched it either. Same reason.
    Let me know with a fist of 5 what your mood is after you watch it.
    5 - You want to jump off a bridge.
    0 - You feel like you're walking on air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Waiting for Superman. I liked watching it, actually; although, it has a lot of problems in terms of interpretation of facts. The kids are cute, and of course I want them to succeed.

    My fist-of-five is a solid 2 on the scale above. You'll watch it and think, "Well, YEAH... but."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie was a lot like the Lottery movie. I thought they made a lot of good points. Mike Mattos shared most of the statistics that they used in movie with our school last year. I loved the lemon dance.

    Check out this youtube video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7QcFEsOLQA

    I’m trying to focus my fist on the movie, but I had the Notre Dame game playing at the same time and they lost just as the movie was ending. So…. I’m going to have to agree with KC. I give it a 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been avoiding the film too. I have in-laws who really love it, though. I should watch it so I can argue appropriately with them.

    ReplyDelete