Tuesday, June 12, 2012

blast-o-rama

The twins have been begging me for days to buy clay and a stopmotion itunes app, so that they can make their own claymation video.  I told them to just use whatever we had laying around the house first and then we would talk.  They found some old clay, an old camera and they went to work.  It impressed me enough to buy the clay and the app.


50 pictures
10 second imovie video
3 hours manipulating the clay
2 happy little boys
1 OLD piece of clay
Priceless







3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! I love when people make movies, just for fun. Once again, the twins have nailed it. Can't wait to see what the app can do.

    20 something and I are working on a documentary about the Bluffs at Beaver Bend. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched it again because I'm getting tired of staring at my computer, trying to revise something.

    Come to find out, the movie has sound! I had no idea the first time.

    It's even more fabulous now. Absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the documentary. Are you using iMovie?

    ReplyDelete