Tuesday, June 5, 2012

work

I went to work today for a couple of hours and got a lot of stuff done.  The other third grade teacher and I spent some time archiving our Artful Learning unit that was due June 1st, oops missed that deadline, but mostly we just talked and told funny stories.  Summer is relaxing like that.




Our boss told us today that there was a very BIG possibility that we will be moving upstairs next year.  We both laughed at this and told her to suck it, but now it's sinking in and the thought of it is making me want to vomit.  Henry overheard me telling Goodwoman about this and he screamed NOOOOOO!  Even my 10 year old knows what a pain in the ass it is to move an entire classroom.


1 comment:

  1. Yikes. Please keep me updated on the room change. I'll donate 120 minutes of shleptime.

    ReplyDelete