Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bicycle Song

The freaking fracking Bicycle song by Queen is stuck in my head.  At first, it was only happening when I was out riding, but now it's playing pretty much non-stop.  This is annoying.   I can't listen to music while I'm riding because it's dangerous, so I'm stuck listening to whatever is running through my head.  Awesome....



Hayden drew this picture of a zipline on his itouch.  You should steal his name off of the picture and play Draw Something with him.  If you don't play Draw Something, then you are lame.  This kid is amazing.  He scored 3 goals in his last soccer game of the season this morning.

I've been fretting big time about whether or not Hayden passed the writing portion of the istep this year.  He told me that the prompt said write about a "cool event," so he wrote about killing zombies in the basement with his friend Sam.   Henry told me that it said write about a "School Event."  Henry wrote about the 6th graders vs. the teachers volleyball game.  Got the results back yesterday.  Henry was right, but guess who got a higher score in writing applications??  Yep, that's right people!  The kid who wrote the EPIC STORY ABOUT ZOMBIES!!!!!!  I call this winning.




No comments:

Post a Comment