Thursday, May 31, 2012

boo on this rain

I want this rain to go away.  We did get to go on a bike ride after the storm passed though.  I'm going to try and go every day this summer.

Henry decided to put his foot on the front wheel while he was flying down the parking lot of the HPER building.  The bike flipped up and he went flying into the air.  He landed on his butt in the middle of the street.  He had one tiny little scratch on his elbow.  He's lucky, but the bike is damaged.  The front tire is bent and the brake is jammed into the rim.  It scared him to death and he was shaking all over.  I bet he won't do that ever again.




Harrison got his permit today.  He spent twenty minutes teaching me how to say the word permit properly.  I'm pretty sure that I'm never using that word ever again.  Anyway, he can drive with me starting on June 7th, after his first day of driving school.  I'm excited about this, but he's just growing up so fast right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment