Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pretend World

I've been pretending this calf strain is not that bad and that I'll be back to normal in two weeks.  I was secretly hoping to walk the mini with Henry this weekend, even though he DOES NOT want to walk it.  I was really hoping for the best.  That is not what is happening.  I still can't walk more than five steps without some sort of assistance and words can not express how much I hate this.



When this injury heals, I'm going to run, walk, bike, and swim as much as I possibly can because life is short people.

Harrison is going to wear my bib this weekend and pace his little brother.  They will be running 11 minute miles to beat Harrison's time in 2008.

2 comments:

  1. That's kind of cute actually, Henry and Harrison running it together. Make sure you take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go brothers! Are you going to be able to golf on the 19th?

    ReplyDelete