Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time

Time is flying by at lightning speed and I feel like I'm standing in quicksand.   We have so much to do and there are only 6 days left.  I really hope that we get to the Artful Learning activities.  My students are really excited to learn about kinetic sculptures. 



Harrison ran in his last track meet of the season tonight.  He ran the mile in 4:55.  Henry had an amazing night in his baseball game.  He pitched 2 innings.  He struck a lot of kids out and only walked one person.  He also got a great hit.  I'm really glad that Hayden didn't have a soccer game tonight because I'm freaking exhausted.  



1 comment:

  1. great pix of the guys.

    The time is swirling by.
    I'm loving it all.
    This has been the best end of school year I've ever had, ttytt.

    Lots of fun, funny comments. 5 more days.

    ReplyDelete