Sunday, May 6, 2012

Draw Something

Henry and I are addicted to DrawSomething.  We looked at pictures on-line that other people have drawn and they are really good.  We need to step up our game and do a better job.  NO MORE STICK PEOPLE!  We have been using the free version, but today we bought the game so that we have new words to choose from.  If you need people to draw with, our usernames are cubs325 and Henry streib.



I moved around way too much this weekend.  I went back to the ER this morning because my leg was so swollen I could barely move my foot.  It was tingling and numb and I was sure that I had a blood clot.  They did a blood test and told me that I did not have a blood clot, but if I didn't stay off of my leg and keep it elevated, I would have one soon.  The doctor also told me to stay home for 3 days.  I don't want to stay home.  I only have 3 weeks left with my students and I don't want to miss it.  I also want to teach my students all about Chaos and systems.  I am getting an MRI on Tuesday.  I need to know how bad this tear really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment