Monday, October 21, 2013

another 10


1.  Harrison did not run in XC regionals because he has bronchitis.

2.  I slept all day on Saturday.  I was so super stressed and sleeping just seemed like the right thing to do.

3.  Sunday was awful.  I got bit by a dog.  The Bears lost.  I should have slept all day Sunday, too.  

4.  I'm trying to teach my students about context clues.  One kid told me that context is like the people in your phone.  I said, that's contacts.....

5.  Henry loves the show Storage Wars.  He can't decide whether he likes Storage Wars New York or Storage Wars Texas.  It cracks me up to listen to him talk about this show.  I think I've seen part of one episode.  

6.  Hayden and I got pedicures tonight.  He loved it.  My friend couldn't believe that he wanted a pedicure.  It was pretty relaxing to sit back and get this pedicure. 



7.   I separated the twin's bunk beds.  They now have their own room.  I'm waiting to see how long this lasts.  

8.  I had to buy new pants for the twins tonight.  They have grown a ton lately and nothing fits them.  

9.  I introduced Hoagy Carmichael to my class today.  They seemed to want to learn more about this man.  

10.  My leg hurts from the dog bite.  My chest hurts from stress and it's two in the morning and I can't sleep.  

1 comment:

  1. I like this top 10 thing you've got going here.
    I like that you slept for a whole day. That's always a good idea.
    I don't like that you got bitten by a dog, but that could be a great blog post. Pix of injury? You know I enjoy those.

    Hope you got some sleep since #10. I hate not sleeping. So much.

    ReplyDelete