Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

Today was super fun at work and really weird.  Halloween is a 2 day event this year, thanks to the storms.  Trick or treating is tomorrow, so the craziness will continue. 



I'm thinking about dressing up again tomorrow, just for the hell of it. Our "fall party" is tomorrow, so why not?  We ate some of our treats today, but we have plenty for tomorrow.  We are going to send the kids home with a super sugar high and then they will be off to trick or treat for the night. 




So Hayden is a hot dog and Henry is Spongebob this year. Henry really wanted to make his costume, but I'm a horrible mom and I just bought him one. Hayden really wanted to be a helicopter. He kept telling me that we needed to buy some plastic.  Ugh..  



We did make mummy hot dogs!!!!  That was really fun. 


I'm having a blast working with this pretty lady this year. She is pretty cool. 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted my message because I misspelled something. Basically I said I love the pix. And I didn't like to "make" costumes. Like we really have time for that. The boys look awesome. So does Miss Retta.

    ReplyDelete