Sunday, February 9, 2014

It's Sunday

I spend almost every Sunday thinking about school and the plan for the week.  Since, I'm currently obsessed with the olympic games, I'm going to print out a world map for each of my little thirdies and we are going to color in the countries that have already won a medal.  I'm thinking that we should use gold, silver, and bronze crayons for this activity.


Last week, we did a lot of work with area and perimeter.  A lot of third graders get these two concepts mixed up,  so we made a cool bulletin board together.

Area and Perimeter
And guess what?  They still mixed the two up on the test.  grrrrr.........

I stayed home and watched Harrison run yesterday.  He ran one race.  It was over in 4 minutes and 40 seconds.  I totally could have driven to Evansville and watched the twins play hockey, but I didn't.  I came home and took a long nap instead.  This is not like me at all.  One of these days, the boys will be done with hockey and I'm going to be sad that I don't have a game to attend.

Unrelated random thoughts running through my head, like a freight train.

1.  I really want to see One Republic perform in August
2.  Henry and Hayden lost both games yesterday
3.  We are going to see the Lego Movie today
4.  I'm going through an insomnia phase :(
5.  I made grits for breakfast
6.  33 days until spring break
7.  this is weird
8.  I'm sick of winter
9.  I have been having some really strange dreams




2 comments:

  1. I like your list. Lot of thoughts. Hope your Monday is an easy re-entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list! I want you to see One Republic in August too. I will be there.

    ReplyDelete