Sunday, March 2, 2014

Twins are 12

The weekend was filled with birthday love and laughter.  It was just what we all needed.  Things have been a little rough around here.  





Henry made it into middle school ALPS.  He is very excited about this.  The boys will be separated for the first time in their lives.  I hope they at least have lunch together.  

Istep starts tomorrow and of course, it's snowing like crazy outside.  The kids at school are more stressed than ever about this test because the entire town is talking about how they are not reading on grade level.  I've been trying to keep everyone calm and give as many compliments as possible.  Some are buying in, but others are just rolling their little eyes at me.  I'm hoping this 2 hour delay turns into a snow day.  

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend. Every time I hear someone say that the kids can't read or that they can't read "on grade level" whatever that is, I wonder how the kids are feeling when they hear that. It hacks me off. I hope your snow day was relaxing and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Happy Birthday H and H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's hacking me off too. These kids are making such huge gains through very difficult times in their little lives. Everyone can just suck it.......

    ReplyDelete