Saturday, March 22, 2014

On Our Way Home

So last night I had a dream that I slept through my alarm and all of a sudden it was Monday morning and we were still in Florida.  Instead of just throwing everyone in the car and hurrying home, I decided to just quickly enroll 6 kids in school. Apparently, missing one day of school was not an option...  Weird. 


This trip has been one fun filled adventure after another. Picked up a few Haydenisms just today!  I took the boys to Hardee's for the first time ever and Hayden read the sign:  hand-scooped milkshakes.  He said,   Ewwwwww, do they really scoop it with their hands????  

And then when he ordered his burger, he said, I want the one dash four L.B. burger.   I freaking died laughing. 


The kids all got along for the most part and the weather was amazing. The boys surfed again with Mr. Surf.  I think Henry is ready to try the real thing.  He loves that Mr. Surf calls him Hang Ten Henry. 


Every year we take a few more people with us and every year it just gets better. I can't wait until next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment