Monday, March 3, 2014

Istep Time

We had a snow day today.  Henry went to school and helped me cover up all my posters, etc for IStep. I think it's so silly to cover anything up. The tests are timed and if a kid is smart enough to look up during the test and find the poster or sign that will help her do better on the test, then good for her. The student still has to apply the information that is on the poster.   I mean, there aren't questions and answers posted everywhere.

Pinocchio Minecraft


I'm hoping for some good news this year. I'm always so hopeful and then we get an F.  Not this year!!!  This is our year. We have really great teachers at our school and the students are amazing. They all have their own little story of survival and  I'm ready for good results for everyone involved.  I'm forever hopeful. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your sentence:
    "They all have their own little story of survival and I'm ready for good results for everyone involved."

    Ani mukhana! I'm ready. That's a Hebrew phrase I learned recently. This is the year.

    ReplyDelete