Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tri North

I took the twins to the Tri North welcome night a few days ago. I saw a ton of former students there and I met a few of the teachers. There were also a bunch of kids that my boys knew there. This made me feel so much better about sending these two off to middle school. Harrison was getting on my last nerve at this age, but the twins are different.   Let's give a shout out to being different here!! Hayden grabbed my hand and was holding it while we were walking down the hallway!  Harrison only talked to me when he needed something in 6th grade.  

Hayden told me that he can't wait for middle school to start last night. He's excited, so I'm excited, but I'm still not happy about this growing up thing.  

Hayden saw this picture on the wall at Tri North. He liked it so much that he asked for my phone, snapped a picture of it and posted it to my Instagram account.  It must've made him happy. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this. Makes me hopeful that my boys might still like me when they are bigger ;)

    ReplyDelete