Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy

I can't get enough of that Happy song by Pharrell Williams. It makes me want to get up and move my body. My students and I have been listening to it in the mornings to help us wake up and get into the right frame of mind. We watch videos of cute kids dancing along to the song and everyone in my class has a smile on their face.




Had lunch with Goodwoman today.  We talked about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. She's a good friend to talk to when decisions need to be made. She's super analytical and has a good head on her shoulders. I trust her judgement and I know that she always has my back. What a great friend!  I'm lucky and I'm feeling pretty HAPPY and sleepy. It's kind of a gray and rainy day today. The perfect day to catch up on some much needed sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment