Monday, April 7, 2014

Field Trip

I'm taking tomorrow off to go to Leonard Springs with my boys.  It's supposed to rain and it rained all day today, so it's going to be a muddy mess. Good thing I love this kind of stuff!  35 days of elementary school left.

Hayden

The boys have to read 5 of the Young Hoosier Book Award books before May 1st.  I downloaded a few on Henry's ipad and he quickly read them, but Hayden refused to even let me put iBooks on his ipad.  grrrrrr.....  So, I borrowed Henry's ipad and we are reading Michael Vey Prisoner of Cell 25.  We read about 30 pages a night and Hayden loves it.  It doesn't hurt that it's a really great story about a boy that has special powers.  We are going to read a book about the Halifax explosion next.  


1 comment:

  1. Prisoner of Cell 25. I'll check it out. I just started The Unwanteds yesterday. Someone in your crew might like that.

    ReplyDelete